Saturday 26 February 2011

Blog updates

Today I updated the blog header, I think it now properly explains what the blog is about and what content you will find here

There is something else I have been thinking of too which is asking for a banner to be made for the blog, I can obviously make very basic banners, But if anyone out there has any spare time to kill and wants to help the blog, you could try to by making a banner for the blog

I also have some lovely statistics to share with you, but I understand if you ignore this paragraph. I will tell you about the visitor statistics which are quite impressive in a way. In December there were 260 page views, January there was 405, and I know this month is not yet over but in February the blog has received 702 page views. with most of those visitors being from United Kingdom

No comments:

Post a Comment