Friday 17 December 2010

Update

Not been a blog post for a while, just wanted to let you all know, nothing much has happened for me to blog about lately, rode to Barking, Essex the other day with Sarah in the light rain to do some things we had to do, money related

Apart from that, not much else has been happening, but I recently purchased this ETC water bottle and cage set for £7.14 from Amazon that I may give a quick review once I get it, which is hopefully today

Something else I should be ordering from Amazon soon will be some frogs, Knog Frogs that is, the Knog Frog Strobe front and rear set of black lights for £13.84 from Amazon that I should get once I get another voucher for Amazon that I usually get for completing surveys from online survey panels like Valued Opinions

Also, finished all the Christmas shopping yesterday, I do love Christmas but at the same time I hate the fact that it is a bad time of the year financially, but I will still enjoy Christmas, well I should do

Not much else to update on at the moment, but I will keep you updated whenever the time comes that I need to make another post

Thank you for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment