Sunday 9 January 2011

Food posts

Once I start going out on my bike once again which will be soon and will also be more of a regular occurrence as the weather gradually and slowly gets warmer, I may blog about what I eat and drink while out and about and how I think some foods may have worked better for me one day and other foods may work better for me on other days, depending on weather type, riding conditions and so on, this type of information would most likely be included in the same blog posts that contain the content about my journey on the bike that day


I have tried to make what I am trying to say as clear as possible, may not have worked so well, but I hope you get the idea of what I am trying to say, it would be fantastic if you could vote so I can get an idea of what you, my visitors think of this idea

Thank for reading, and remember please vote

No comments:

Post a Comment