Saturday 1 January 2011

A new year and a new blog post

Let me start by wishing you all a happy new year, I hope you all have a great 2011, last night me and Sarah had a get together with my mum and my brother and sister, who came over to our place for the night, we played some fun games and listened to some music, and made quite some noise once 2011 had arrived, conclusion is, it was quite a good night

Before all that though I decided I would go out on a short bike ride to my usual place I go, yes you guessed it, Beam Valley Country Park again, I know I need to start finding more places to ride and so on, I was not in there for too long though because of lighting, I had my Knog Frog light set with me, the lights looked ultra cool, but the lights were more the kind of light for getting seen rather than seeing in the distance, so as the country park was dark I decided I would only stay in there quickly, so I did not get far, a quick review will follow soon for the lights, may not be today, but it will be soon, for now I will give the lights a quick rating out of 10, I give the lights a 7

The ETC water bottle I took out also, what I said in the review still remains the same, it is great, i would give it 8 out of 10, The water bottle did not fall out the cage once, even when lifting the bike on its back wheel to push it through a gate, sucking the bottle required required some pressure, not sure of the right wording to use here, so will leave that at that, and the see through top cap on the bottle can be irritating, although the cap does a great job I imagine at keeping the dirt and dust and other nasty things from going on to the part of the bottle you suck, so I would not let that put you off, I would still recommend this highly to anyone

Moving away from bike talk, I hope you all have a great year and a happy future

Thank for you reading, happy new year

No comments:

Post a Comment